1st WORLD DINAR CONFERENCE 2010
1st WORLD DINAR CONFERENCE 2010 is an international conference that focuses on the latest development in gold dinar. It is schedule to be held for 3 days at the Putra World Trade Centre, Kuala Lumpur on the 22nd – 24th July 2010.
During the period 2008 and 2009, it became increasingly clear to the directors of Qafilah Qey that the gold dinar was set for a dynamic expansion worldwide, and yet, as an alternative payment system it faced particular problems and challenges that could best be addressed by the industry members themselves.
The gold dinar players need their own platform to address these pressing issues. The World Dinar Conference (WDC) is an initiative taken by Qafilah Qey to establish an industry-driven conference for the players in the gold dinar marketplace.
- Title: “The Global Economic Crisis : An Islamic Response”
- It’s a 2-day interactive industry driven conference with direct interaction with speakers
- 30 outstanding speakers & panelists focusing on topics that define the entire gold dinar infrastructure.
- Leading industry specialists will gather to discuss the business transactions and trade issues that concern the future economy.
- Closing Resolutions Session
The 25 booths are only allocated to sponsors and supporters of the event to provide fundamental information regarding the gold dinar industry.
- The assayers and hallmarkers
- Dinar distributors and retailers
- Mahar handy crafts designers
- Selected banks, zakat bodies and publishers
- Traders, Agents and Retailers,
- Bankers and Trainers
- The General Public
- Business Matching
- Product Launch - “Dinar One-Stop Centre”
The people involved in the event are:
- Organised by: Qafilah Qey (M) Sdn Bhd
- Supported by: IIUM, Thinkers Trends Resource